Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Getting my Scrap on!!

I have been busy this past month creating things for Gecko Galz, which I will post later, and for Tallyscrapper.  I am loving all the scrappy time I am getting!

Tallyscrapper has a month long crop going on, Sweet Summertime Crop, with a ton of challenges, games, prizes, and if you participate in every challenge, you could win a super prize.  Here are some of my creations that I have entered:

 This layout, "Look I'm 3," is for the "Punch It" challenge, where you have to use a punch to create a background.  I used a ticket punch, adding in a few real tickets for fun, to make this birthday layout of my daughter.  I love how it turned out, so bright and colorful.  I love the balloons too, an idea I found on Pinterest.

 This layout, "Sibling Love," also a birthday party picture, is for the "Sketch Some Summer Fun" challenge.  As you can see, I am trying to get the birthday party pics scrapped.  So if I can do it, I will make every challenge about this! lol!

This one is the funniest, and most fun so far.  You know those ecards floating around, the sarcastic ones with victorian people, etc., on them?  Well, this challenge collected 4 friendship quotes from those and you had to make a card using one as the sentiment.  The first quote was probably made because of the Hunger Games, and being a librarian, I just had to use it.  I know exactly who I plan on sending this to.  They will love it.  I used Perfect Pearls on the edge of the card, on the clock, and on the gold parts of the Mockingjay symbol.  Then I used a cheap-o Studio G letter stamp set to do the sentiment, which was the most perfect set for this, giving a ransom feel to it.  I love it!

So head over to Tallyscrapper and check out the challenges, the crop will be going on all month!  And stay tuned for my next post with my Gecko Galz work!

Happy Scrappy Savings!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Happy Scrappy Savings!