Wednesday, June 13, 2012

More Thrift Store Goodies


I decided to hit up the Goodwill Store in Pearl City the other day, taking advantage of my $5 that was soon to expire.  Here are my awesome crafty finds!

Lace, over 10 yds., $2.99
Wooden Box, with hinge, $1.99
Frame $1.99
2 Buckets, $0.99 each
2 Chipboard books (Colorbok unopened and Karen Foster unopened), $0.99 and $2.99
Glass Pebbles $0.99
2 Books (dictionary and Buddhist teachings book with Asian characters), $2.99 each
Orange Ribbon, new, $0.99

So, my total of crafty finds comes to $20.89, before my $5 off.  The books and lace will provide so much for their cost. 

Let me know what you find out there at the thrifts stores! 

Happy Scrappy Savings!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Happy Scrappy Savings!