Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July Fun!

Here are 2 cards I made last night, both for challenges on my favorite sites, Gecko Galz and Tallyscrapper.

This first card has an image from the Gecko Galz owner's blog, Fripperies and Butterflies. I love using Hawaiian images! There is a Bathing Beauties challenge on the Gecko Galz Yahoo Group, which I had already done, but this card was perfect. I don't need to win since I already have the products she is using as a prize.


The next card is for Tallyscrapper, a Blue Skies Sketch challenge. I love how it turned out. Pinwheels are hard, especially with card stock. Glad I scored the lines first so I could fold it better. Used plenty of strong glue dots for it too. Besides the sketch, you had to use the color blue, some bling (which I did with glitter glue), and one of these words: sweet, summertime, or happy.


Have a safe and happy 4th of July!!

Happy Scrappy Savings!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Happy Scrappy Savings!