Monday, April 21, 2014

Gecko Galz Sample - So Sorry Card

Recently the Granny of my BFF passed away and I wanted to send a card. She was a special lady, I had spent time at her home when I was in high school with my friend. She reminded me so much of my own Grandma, who recently passed as well. I think part of me is still so sad and upset that this passing hit me hard. Especially since they both passed from Dementia.

So Sorry Card

Supplies:

White Cardstock - Recollections
Flower Image - Gecko Galz Pretty Petals Collage Set
Pink Crochet Lace - Recollections
Stamp - Stampin' Up
Ink - Distress Ink Black Soot
Pearls - Michael's
Wood grain Paper - American Crafts
Glitter Glue - Studio G


Rest In Peace Granny and Grandma!



You were both so loved! We will remember you and miss you every day!

Jess



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card Jess...so sorry it is for a sad occasion.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Happy Scrappy Savings!