Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Christmas Tag

I have been out of it for so long from our move that I never realized that my fellow Gecko Galz design team member, Heather, started to host challenges and created her own design team to showcase her products on her blog, My Artistic Adventures! I love her products and her style! So when I realized that the current challenge would be the last until Fall, I knew I had to participate!

The theme was the 4th Day of Christmas, which could be anything as long as you had 4 of something, it was a tangible creation, using her products. Well, I only own 1 collage set:


Such a cute set. You can purchase this on Etsy HERE.

Here is a tag that I made with this set, using 4 candy canes. 

Christmas Tag

Supplies:

Paper - American Crafts
Candy Canes, Words, and Tree - Heather A. Hudson
Holly Leaves - Hobby Lobby
Flowers - stash
Glitter Glue - Studio G
Seam Binding - stash
Kraft Sticker - Target
Ink - Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy
Lace - Really Reasonable Ribbon
Rick Rack - Wright's


Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Scrappy Savings!

Jess

2 comments:

  1. Super Cute Tag Jess!! Thank you super much for playing along in my challenge girlie!! I love the tree on that dictionary paper....cool beans!
    Hugs!!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background you used to showcase Heather's images. Thanks for playing at MAA ! Helene, dtMAA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Happy Scrappy Savings!