Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Easter Greetings Card

It has been a while since I have worked on my artwork. The move from Hawaii to Maryland via Michigan and Indiana for the holidays, was long and exhausting! We left the island on December 21st, and moved into our new home February 7th. And you know how much unpacking gets done with a 3 year old and 5 year old around?? So only essentials at first. 

Now, while many boxes are still taped up, I have enough to play and re-enter my position on the Gecko Galz Design Team! They have been so understanding of my situation!

This card was made using a new March collage sheet, Little Chickadee. I watched Sesame Street the other day and they were learning about different birds, one being the chickadee. They even explained how they were named, mimicking their sound, chick-a-dee-dee-dee. I have had that in my head ever since! So when I saw this set, though it is of baby chickens, not chickadees, I had to use it! Too cute!

Easter Greetings Card

Supplies:

Cut out card - Studio G
Doily - stash
Green Washi Tape - Bella Blvd
Yellow Pom Pom trim - Darice
Pearls - Michael's
Twine - stash
Purple flowers - Michael's
Label - Martha Stewart
Ink - DI Black Soot
Letter Stamps - Hampton Art
Chicks Image - Gecko Galz My Little Chickadee Collage Sheet



Thanks for stopping by! Happy Scrappy Savings!

Jess

4 comments:

  1. We are happy to have you back and settled in Jess. Lovely Easter/Spring card you have created. Crafting has a way of easing the stress out of our daily lives. Hope you and your family have a lovely Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card!! I love all your layers and embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so lovely! very pretty spring colors. glad you are finally settled in one place! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet & just perfect for Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Happy Scrappy Savings!