Wednesday, January 9, 2013

AlphaStamps Winter Wonderland Swap

Well, I have participated in another AlphaStamps swap.  I sent my artwork out yesterday, and cannot wait to see what I get in return! 



Supplies I used:

4x4 Coasters - AlphaStamps
Pattern Paper (Red and Blue from Bo Bunny, Green from Autumn Leaves?? and Script from Graphic 45)
Doily - Wilton
Ribbons/Trims - Really Reasonable Ribbon
Snowflakes - Jesse James, MM, Dollar Tree, Wal-Mart
Glitter Glue - Studio G
Images of children - AlphaStamps
Dresden Foil - AlphaStamps
Let It Snow image - Gecko Galz
Window Stamp - Rubber Cafe
Woodgrain Stamp - Hero Arts
Leaves from stash (found at thrift store!)
Felt Flowers from stash
Grey trees - Target
Perfect Pearls
Ink - Stampin' Up and Distress Inks

Hope you enjoy them!

Happy Scrappy Savings!

Jess

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jess...these are awsome! I love how you used the doily to wrap it like a package and all the 3D elements...ohohohoh

    Can't wait to see them in person
    Hugs
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Happy Scrappy Savings!