Monday, December 31, 2012

Snowy Day Challenge at Gecko Galz

I entered this shadow box late into the Snowy Day Challenge over at the Gecko Galz Yahoo Group.  I just wanted to share it so it doesn't matter if I don't win.  I had a blast creating it!


I started with a house blessing tile from like the 70s or 80s, which I found at Goodwill for $2.99.  I turned it over and it was a wonderful shadowbox.  I painted it white, added a background paper, and just started to add my elements.  There are glitter snowflakes from a tag set at Target.  There are Jesse James snowflake buttons. Pink Paislee diecut label, angel images from Gecko Galz, fake snow from Wal-Mart, a red glitter bow from Target, red velvet scallop ribbon from American Crafts, Icicles from Savers, another thrift store, along with the sled, snowballs, and snowman. The pearls are from Darice.

Enjoy! Happy New Year and Happy Scrappy Savings!

Jess

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Happy Scrappy Savings!