Thursday, June 5, 2014

Summer of Color!



One of my artsy friends told me about Summer of Color, a blog that does color prompts throughout the summer to get us inspired. Any medium is welcome. I am excited about this and plan to use it as an opportunity to create with my kids. Every Monday there will be a prompt, and you have until the following Sunday to post what you created. I also plan to break out the water colors is recently purchased, inspired by my girlfriend Kris of Kris Loya Art & Illustration. She creates such beautiful paintings, mostly using watercolors!

Here is a blurb about the party:

"Think of it as a blog block party featuring six weeks of luscious color prompts, weekly linking opportunities, beautiful giveaways, creative inspirations and an amazing artistic community."

Check out the blog for more information. Prompts begin Monday!

Happy Scrappy Savings!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Happy Scrappy Savings!