Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Little Miss Firecracker Banner - Gecko Galz Sample

I have been bitten by the patriotic bug. I have been creating tons of things, all USA! My mantel is looking awesome, and as soon as I hang up my Patriotic Printer's Tray, I will be posting about it.

The new products from Gecko Galz this month are awesome! I really loved the Little Miss Firecracker Collage Sheet Set, featuring patriotic ladies. I made a mini banner featuring a few of my favorites. This is a simple way to make holiday decor from our collage sheets, and can be done with any theme.


Simply cut out your images, and ink them. Punch holes in the corners and add eyelets. I do that so as not to tear the paper when tying knots. Then take a piece of ribbon and connect each image, adding more ribbon before tying. So only one ribbon is in the holes but three are there. Then add some twine on the end images with loops at the ends for hanging. Easy!

Be sure to check out the other members of the Gecko Galz Design Team for more inspiration!

I am linking this to the following challenges:


Happy Scrappy Savings!

Jess

1 comment:

  1. I love the banner Jess, and I really like the torn fabric one below it. I just became your newest follower I hope you will follow me also.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #133 “Red, white and Blue” challenge, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Happy Scrappy Savings!