Sunday, June 15, 2014

Summer of Color, 1st Prompt

This week I broke out the tissue paper for the kids to create pictures using this weeks prompt over at Summer of Color.

Aqua, Yellow, and a pop of Pink!

Well, we tried watercolors, but it was hard to mix the right aqua since we didn't have it. So I busted out my multi-pack of tissue paper and the kids crumpled little squares and glues them on their papers. So cute!


This one belongs to my youngest, Leo, who is 3 years old. I helped him with the lightning bolt.


This one belongs to my oldest, Gwyneth, who is 5 years old. She said it was a party picture.

I think they did a great job! Cannot wait until the next one! If you want to participate, click on the Summer of Color badge on the right side of my blog.

Happy Scrappy Savings!

Jess


4 comments:

  1. Kids, tissue paper and glue. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I remember doing these tissue paper crafts in school! We'd wrap it around the end of a pencil to make little buds. What a fun and simple craft for your kids!
    Blessings,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Happy Scrappy Savings!