Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Awesome Thrift Store Finds

Went to Savers and Goodwill this week and found some great items for cheap! Here are some of my favorites:

Spice Rack and Black Shelf - love these for displaying artwork in my workspace. After we move I plan to paint all the little shelves the same color. Got the spice rack for 99 cents and the shelf for $1.39.

Silver Tray - don't you love the shape and detail? The front is coated in age, so I need to clean it. I think it is real silver. Plan on doing a vintage Easter scene on it to hang up. We'll see. Cost was $1.39!!

Mail sorter with key hooks. We need this desperately. So plan on painting and minimal decor. Mail just a vintage text saying MAIL. Cost $2.99.

Ceramic tub - this spoke to me as a fun shabby chic item that could have flowers overflowing with some Victorian beauty inside! Cost $1.39.

Frame - this is one of those Baby First Year frames. I altered one last year for my girlfriend (click HERE to see) and decided to get another one for a future gift. Cost $3.99.

Cake Pan - I love old metal bakeware. I altered a pie plate last year and when I saw the cake pan, I snatched it up. It may just be used for a tiered organizer. Who knows?! Cost 99 cents.

Candlestick - I am always looking for small candle sticks to use in my art. this one has great detailed scrollwork. I may see what lies under the grime. I think it would hold my paper mâché project nicely. Cost 69 cents.

If you don't know how to find a thrift store in your area, check out The Thrift Shopper and plug in your zip to find one. Great finds are out there!

Happy Scrappy Savings!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Happy Scrappy Savings!