Friday, March 8, 2013

Spring Fling at Gecko Galz

Head over to Gecko Galz this month and check out the Spring Fling projects created by the Design Team!  Every other day there will be a new one so be sure to check often! At the end of the month, you can vote for your favorite project to win a $25 gift certificate!


For my project, I decided to use the March products from Gecko Galz to create an 8x10 scrapbook page that can be framed.  I plan on giving this to my mom for Mother's Day.  I loved all the shabby chic roses this month and I knew I had to make a soft girly page.


To see what I used and how I created this page, head over to Gecko Galz for the details!

Enjoy!

Happy Scrappy Savings!

Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Happy Scrappy Savings!