Saturday, September 1, 2012

Card Set For My Mom's Birthday

I made this card set for my mom, which includes 5 cards, stamped envelopes, and a box to put them in. I got the box idea from Pinterest, here. It was perfect timing because I was about to look for a way to package the cards.

I am entering this into a ScrapFit: Workout #75 Challenge, where twine is the star. I loved using the twine and was glad I had enough for this project.

This project also made use of the leftovers from the AlphaStamps Gypsy Swap, which I still haven't put away. I try to get the most out of a set of paper before it is out of sight, out of mind.

 
 


Supplies:

Cardstock - Stampin' Up
Stamps - Stampin' Up and Pink Paislee
Pattern Paper - Kaiser Craft
Twine - Etsy
Flowers - Prima
Ink - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Scrappy Savings!

Jess

6 comments:

  1. love your card and how you used the twine, thanks for playing along with us at scrapfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card set! What a fantastic idea. Great use of twine.
    Thanks for working out with us at ~ScrapFIT~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic idea for a gift - I just love your set. Thanks for joining in at ScrapFIT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! Beautiful set...thanks for working out at ScrapFIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job with using supplies to the end, I wish I was that good. I love the colors. I am sure your mom will enjoy
    Aimee @ *ScrapFIT*

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful gift set - such a lovely idea. And I love how similar cards have been used for different occasions. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Happy Scrappy Savings!