Monday, August 5, 2013

Create for a Cause

Sorry for my absence last month! I was really sick over the 4th weekend, and it took a bit to recover. But I am back, creating and blogging.

This month Gecko Galz is featuring art from to Design Team. Any proceeds from the items featured in the art piece will be donated to a charity of the artist's choosing. Mine is the Friends of the Hastings Public Library, which is where my mom volunteers. She has been a big inspiration to me, why I became a librarian. It was only fitting that I choose her charity. She works so hard putting together "baby bags," which are given to every new baby in the county. 

My project, featured on Gecko Galz, is a Mermaid Tunnel Box, inspired by THIS blog. For details on supplies and how I put it together, visit the Gecko Galz page and click on the project.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Happy Scrappy Savings!