Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Diaper Cakes by Gwynberry Designs

I recently got an order to make 3 diaper cakes, any theme, for a woman to sell at the vendor shows in the area. It was fun coming up with the looks. I concentrated more on the style than baby products. Apparently they were so nice, she had wanted me to be her diaper cake lady, but since,we are moving in 5 months, she went with someone else.

That is okay. I try to make a bit of money with my cakes, finding clearance items and using coupons, but this is just a fun hobby for me. 

Here are the cakes that I made. My favorite is the big pink one. The zebra one sold right away and she has ordered another. Need to get that done soon.



Thanks for looking!

Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Happy Scrappy Savings!