Friday, February 15, 2013

Winner!

How was everyone's Valentine's Day? Ours was great. This was my daughter's first one while in school and she was so excited! Between the goodies we gave her and what she got from school and ballet class, she made out like a bandit! She also got a pink rose from her Papa. So sweet! I put together a little area with their goodies and some decorations that I made.

Now onto the nitty gritty...I want to say congratulations to Kelly_Deal for winning my Gecko Galz giveaway during the Purple Valentine Blog Hop! It was a great hop, with a ton of talented people participating! Thank you to everyone who stopped by! Be sure to come by next month for another giveaway!




1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Kelly :) Love your Valentine display Jess! It looks like everybody got lots of goodies :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Happy Scrappy Savings!