Sunday, November 25, 2012

Gecko Galz Cyber Monday Sale

On Monday, November 26th Gecko Galz will be having a huge Cyber Monday sale! Head over for the following HUGE sales:

  • Buy One Get One: On all regular priced items when you buy one you get another of equal or lesser value all day Monday!

  • $1 Collage Sets: Selected collage sheets will be $1 per set all day so come collect all of them!

  • FREE Gift Pack: When you spend $50 or more you will get an exclusive gift pack which features a paper pack, stamp set and collage set.

  • Get a $5 gift card: When you purchase a gift certificate worth $25 or more you will get a gift card for yourself worth $5!

To start off this HUGE sale, enjoy this free image from Gecko Galz! I would love to see what you create from it! Oh the possibilities! Let Gecko Galz know that Jess sent you over for some great savings too!
 

Here are some holiday projects I have been working on with Gecko Galz images. There are so many ways to use the images from GG. Enjoy!

 
This is a jar for matches. I needed to do something with leftover matches from a altered matchbox swap that I am a part of, so I made it into a gift for my sister since she has a fireplace. I found a short mason jar, wrapped burlap around it using my favorite adhesive for ribbon...Scor-Tape! Did the same with the red ribbon on the lid. I covered a chipboard label cut from a Tim Holtz die with some music from a GG Christmas collage set, and added Merry Christmas on top, also a GG image. The Santa Claus on the lid is a GG image, along with the holly leaves, which I fussy cut. Then I wrapped burlap ribbon into a flower, added some holly berries, and voila! Simple and quick gift for my sister!


 
This is a small wreath that I covered with burlap strips cut from a yard of burlap. I added red string around it, various glitter snowflakes from Target. The little girl has been fussy cut and the red has been covered in red glitter glue. I added a little white pom pom to her hat. I printed the "Let It Snow" words and inked it with some Distress Ink. This was my favorite piece of the weekend, which has inspired my altered matchbox ornaments, to be shown later.


So come join us for all the fun and savings over at Gecko Galz!

Happy Holidays and Happy Scrappy Savings!

Jess

1 comment:

  1. Your image is wonderful and I love your projects! That wreath is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Happy Scrappy Savings!