Friday, May 17, 2013

Gecko Galz May Samples

Here are my samples for the new collage sets from Gecko Galz. I love the sets, lots of variety.

The first is a simple card, with a not so simple image. When I was browsing the card section at the store, several tulle covered cards caught my eye. The images under the tulle were simple, accented with glitter glue. I loved the look and had to recreate it with the bird image in the Spring Time Collection.

Thinking of You Card

Supplies:

Paper - Crate Paper
Ink - Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy
Zig Pen
Ribbon - Really Reasonable Ribbon
Tulle - stash
Thread - DMC
Glitter Glues - Studio G and Stickles
Image - Gecko Galz Spring Time Collection



Another item I created using new collage sets from Gecko Galz was for a swap transforming TP rolls. I decided to make mine into a mussy tussy.  I personalized each for the recipient. I just love how they turned out! 

Pixie Mussy Tussy

Supplies:

Images - Gecko Galz Pixie Children Collection, Time Flies Collection, Game Time Collection, and Butterfly Wings Collection

TP roll
Paper - Glitz Designs
Trims/Lace/Twine - stash and Really Reasonable Ribbon
Doily - Jo Anne Fabrics
Flowers - Ben Franklin's Crafts
Thread - stash (thrift store find)
Pearls - stash (thrift store find)
Moss - stash (salvaged from damaged wreath)
Leaves - Ben Franklin Crafts
Toadstool - AlphaStamps
Curly Sprigs - left over stems curled around pen
Tulle - Scrapbook Clubhouse Hawaii
Glitter Glue
Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy
Glossy Accents
Scor Tape
Pins - Tim Holtz
Scrabble Tiles - stash (thrift store find)
Burlap - Really Reasonable Ribbon
Sewing pins - stash
Sentiment stamp - Stampin' Up
Aleene's Glue


Happy Scrappy Savings!

Jess

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Happy Scrappy Savings!