Thursday, August 16, 2012

Gypsy Fortune Teller Swap Pieces Done!!

I have just finished my swap pieces for the AlphaStamps Gypsy Fortune Teller Swap. I am so pleased with the finished pieces that I am trying to decide if I want to make a 2nd set for myself! I did with the last swap, which were (3) 4" coasters that I plan on connecting and hanging up. Check those out HERE.

Supplies:

Chipboard Shapes - AlphaStamps
Pattern Paper - Kaiser Craft
Dresden Gold - AlphaStamps
Ink - Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Bead Trim - AlphaStamps
Lace - Offray
Lace Stain - Distress Stain Victorian Velvet
Label - Kaiser Craft
Alphabet Stamps - Studio G
Images - AlphaStamps
Grean Leaves - Prima
Teal Leaves cut with Cricut Storybook
Rhinestones - Studio 18
Tree Branches - Daisy D's Pattern Paper
Buttons - misc.
Coins - AlphaStamps
Gold Flourish - AlphaStamps


6 comments:

  1. They are very beautiful.I loved looking at them.
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! They are great. I can't wait to see them in person. Love the lace hanging off of the last one and the phrases you picked really add to the story they tell.

    Hugs
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the vibrant colors and all the little details - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely! I need to get working on mine and you have inspired me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous, Jess! I love the colours and layering of different elements. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Avocado Arts September Sneak Peeks Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Gypsy AWESOMENESS! These are AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Happy Scrappy Savings!